Monday, April 19, 2010

Morning by Morning....

Morning by morning I wake up to find the power and the comfort of God's hand in mine.
Season by season I watch Him amazed in awe of the mystery of His perfect ways.
All I have need of His hand will provide. He's always nee faithful to me.

I can't remember a trial or a pain, He did not recycle to bring me gain.
I can't remember one single regret, in serving God only and trusting His hand.
All I have need of His hand will provide. He's always been faithful to me.

This is my anthem, this is my song, the theme of the stories I've heard for so long.
God has been faithful, He will be again. His loving compassion, it knows no end.
All I have need of, His hand will provide. He's always been faithful to me.


He's Always Been Faithful ~ Sara Groves

No comments:

Post a Comment