Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Snow

Proverbs 31:21 "She is not afraid of snow for her household..."
It is snowing this morning and that is why I thought of this verse in Proverbs.
I love winter! I love snow! I loving the fireplace and being under a warm quilt with some hot cocoa watching the snow come down. There is hardly anything better. I love winter because I am not afraid of it for my family. I know that we have enough wood to get us through and enough food to last us even if we do get stuck in the house by a major snow storm. Again I can laugh at the time to come. I have also started to pick out a pattern for a quilt that I want to make because winter seems like the perfect time to do that.
Are you looking forward to winter?

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Bring it on! My house is ready...
    Great job on the blog, I love it!

    ReplyDelete