Friday, November 13, 2009

Friends

Proverbs 17:17

“A friend loves at all times…”

I have been contemplating and celebrating friendships and fellowship and knew that I needed to write a post. Friends are such a gift from God. I have found them to be a means of grace again and again. My family and I are staying with friends in California that have been coming to visit us in Montana for over 20 years. We are here for the wedding of an old friend to his lovely bride (a new friend). I spent this summer traveling all around the U.S. seeing some old friends and making some wonderful new friends! And of course our wonderful friends back at home. We are so blessed to be loved by faithful friends and the privilege to love them. They encourage, bless, challenge, support, pray for and just love on us. I am so thankful that God made us to be relational people not only with each other, but also with Himself. He is our greatest, most loving, and most faithful friend.

John 3:16

“For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment