Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving!



My heart is filled with thankfulness to Him who bore my pain;
Who plumbed the depths of my disgrace and gave me life again;
Who crushed my curse of sinfulness and clothed me in His light,
and wrote His law of righteousness with power upon my heart.

My heart is filled with thankfulness to Him who walks beside;
Who floods my weaknesses with strength and causes fears to fly;
Whose every promise is enough for every step I take;
Sustaining me with arms of love and crowning me with grace.

My heart is filled with thankfulness to Him who reigns above;
Whose wisdom is my perfect peace, whose every thought is love.
For everyday I have on earth is given by the King.
So I will give my life, my all, to love and follow Him.


My Heart is Filled by Keith Getty and Stuart Townend

No comments:

Post a Comment